Professional Carpet Cleaning Bath, Radstock & Timsbury
Here at Star Clean we bring a deep, thorough and quick drying cleaning service to homes and businesses. We help to maintain your carpets, rugs and upholstery and save you from the cost and hassle of replacement.
We specialise in all types of cleaning methods including hot water extraction for deep cleaning and dry cleaning methods for carpets like Sisal, Coir, Seagrass & Jute carpets.
Hot water extraction
Known as steam cleaning, this method uses equipment that sprays heated water, as well as chemicals, on the carpet. At the same time, it vacuums the sprayed water along the dirt that has been dislodged or dissolved. It is widely recommended by most carpet manufacturers as the most efficient method to clean most types of carpets.
- Recognised as the most efficient method among industry experts
- Reduces allergen amounts significantly – good solution for families with little children and pets
- It allows for 100% eco cleaning for carpets which are not extremely dirty
Dry powder treatment
This method involves spreading biodegradable cleaning compound evenly over the carpet or rug. It is then brushed or scrubbed in to the fibres. The substance attracts dirt and grime, which are then vacuumed off leaving the carpet both clean and dry.
- Suitable for delicate natural fabrics vulnerable to water damage
- Little to no moisture is used which eliminates the need for drying time
- Good solutions for cleaning big facilities without the luxury for off-time
- No risk of sticky shampoo residue or mould problems
- It is a significantly faster method but the results are not as thorough when compared to hot water extraction
Encapsulation Carpet & Rug Cleaning
A crystallizing polymer captures and suspends soil particles in the carpet and forms a crystal that will not attract other soil. The encapsulated soil particles can then be extracted with normal routine vacuuming. Since there’s no dirt attracting residue left behind, the carpet stays clean longer.
- Good for large areas of flooring such as offices or large rooms.
Whatever method we use you will be able to walk on your carpets within a couple of hours causing minimal disruption to your working day.
We are also able to deal with tough stains like grease and oil stains, latex paints, mustard, ketchup, shoe polish, wine, mud, vomit, tea and coffee as well as really tough challenges such as chewing gum, wax, lipstick and even tar. All can all be safely removed.
Once cleaned, Star Clean can also extend the life of your carpets, soft furnishings and hard floors with the application of protective solutions to suit the surface.
It’s very important to us that the products we use are environmentally friendly and totally safe to use around the home for you, your family and pets.
Why choose Star Clean LTD?
- Local & fully qualified technicians
- State of the art cleaning machinery
- Wide range of cleaning solutions
- Eco-friendly products used wherever possible
- 7 Day service available
- Competitive pricing
- Fully Insured
- Trading Standards Approved
- Which Trusted Traders member.
Member of the National Carpet Cleaner Association (NCCA)